If you are looking to build a truly unique green home, we can not only supply you with a complete materials package like all the salvage brokers out there, we can do a lot more. We have a selection of log cabins and timber frame barns available to help you create most any type of project you can think of. Please view my design portfolio of shell and turnkey projects to get some ideas of what is possible. If you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know and we’ll find it! We have done more work than what is shown here!
All the reclaimed materials for each shell package are included for these cabins or barns to be rebuilt per a standard plan on a slab foundation. However, custom plans and many options are available using our in house design service or your architect’s plan. In addition to the reclaimed materials you receive a list of all new materials needed for roofing, chinking, windows and other items, so you can reduce your budget by furnishing those standard items yourself.
In addition to our plans and reclaimed materials you receive an estimate of all new materials needed such as roofing, chinking, windows and other items, so you can reduce your budget by furnishing those standard items yourself. The reclaimed materials included with each structure may vary slightly because we are in the process of standardizing our specifications and pricing. For example we assume all our cabins or barns will be rebuilt on a heated slab foundation however many other options are available using our in house design service or your architect’s plan. Please Contact Us if you are uncertain as to what is included in the particular package you are considering.
Lastly, we can also provide estimated labor costs from a licensed contractor who is experienced with this type of project so you can see what your total investment will be if you hire the work to be done for you or want to see what your sweat equity is worth. If the idea of building your project appeals to you but are worried that you don’t have enough experience then my consulting service is just what you need. Using this approach I can help guide you or your team members to build the project with artisan quality results. This service can be added for a small fee to all cabin and barn packages however, it does not include travel and lodging expenses due to the large area we service. Contact Us for details on how this option can give you the satisfaction, savings and assurance you are looking for. Hands on consulting service is included free for a limited time with all shell material packages however travel expenses are not included.
The packages available today are:
- Campbell Log Cabin – 26′ x 32′ x 13′
- One and a half story, 18′ x 25′ cabin is a mixture of native hardwood in excellent condition. Currently lived in.
- Elliot Cabin – SOLD
- Log Garden Shed
- 8′ x 10′ x 7′ – These small cabins are available as custom made designs in pre-cut and pre-assembled packages.
- Mequon – SOLD
- One and a half story, 22′ x 40′ in excellent condition. Call for more information on this new addition to our inventory.
- This is our largest cabin with the largest logs we have seen in some time, offering 2190 sq. foot of design possibilities.
- Norman I – SOLD
- Beautiful story and a half cabin with 1200 sq. foot and mixture of pine an cedar logs.
- Norman II
- Expanded floor plan includes a log addition as a main floor master suite with see-through fireplace.
- River Falls Log Cabin Special = 17′ x 25′ x 14′
- St. Augusta Cabin
- 18′ x 20′ single story with addition makes for an affordable cabin or as an addition to another cabin.
- Timber Frame Room Addition
- Perfect answer for a family room or master suite addition to any home.
- Wacek Cabin – SOLD
- Denmark I Barn – OFFER PENDING
- Denmark II Barn
- 1000 sq. foot two story hand hewn design for a home or garage with living space above.
- Denmark II.1 Barn
- The original plan expanded to 2160 sq. foot by adding a 15′ x 23′ log family room.
- Judson Barn – 32′ x 76′ x 19′
- Lake Crystal Barn – 28′ x 64′ x 14′ – SPECIAL
- Mineopa Granary – SOLD
- Morristown Barn
- 32′ x 40′ pine timber frame only. Siding not included.
- Nicollet Barn
- Stangle Log Barn – 24′ x 76′
- Waterville Barn – SOLD
- World’s Fair Barn – SOLD
- 32′ x 60′ x 18′ would make a great home or commercial building with up to 5700 sq. foot on three levels.
- Zarlow Barn – 34′ x 66′ x 14′